As part of Monaco Ocean Week, Edinburgh Ocean Leaders will hold a live stream digital event on the 25th March 16:30 CET.
A New Wave of Ocean Leadership: Promoting Innovative and Inclusive Leadership to Save the Ocean
Achieving a transformative Ocean Decade requires leadership across all levels and generations. This panel event explores ways to widen perceptions and opportunities around ocean leadership through inclusive, novel and progressive action.
INTRODUCTION Olivier Wenden – Vice President and CEO Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation
Chair, Charlie Gough – Edinburgh Ocean Leader, Blue Ventures
- Meriwether Wilson, Co-Director Edinburgh Ocean Leaders
- Lalao Aigrette – Blue Ventures on Mangrove Conservation
- Dr Easkey Britton – Marine Social Scientist, Surfer
- Tyler-Rae Chung – Pacific Youth Council, UN Decade Early Career Fellow
- Harden-Davies – Edinburgh Ocean Leader, University of Wollongong
- Novia Sagita – Founder, Country Director, Yayasan Planet Indonesia
- Yolanda Sanchez -Edinburgh Ocean Leader, RELATO Latin America
Q&A: Hugo Tagholm – Edinburgh Ocean Leader, CEO Surfers Against Sewage
CONCLUDING REMARKS: Chair, Charlie Gough